1 Minute Hacks is all about giving you crunchy tactics or tips in under a minute so that you have the rest of the day to get on with, but feel like you walked away with something you can actually use.
- There is only so much limited brain capability at one time.
- The more time you spend switching back and forth between tasks, the less likely you’ll actually complete the original task.
- Your brain has to contacted re-orient itself to the new task when you make the switch. This adds up and what researches estimate to be an average of 28% ineffectiveness.
- Distortion of time: multitasksers feel like tasks take a long time, when in reality they don’t.
- Multitaskers make more mistakes.
- Multitaskers are more stressed
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email. Once a week I will send you my latest personal growth strategies, life lessons, and biohacks.